World Record Flashback! At the 2005 FINA World Championships in Montreal, distance legend Grant Hackett from Australia ends one of the most enduring World Records in history and eclipses Ian Thorpe’s mark in the 800m Free, in a time of 7:38.65. In addition to this, he also claimed another two Gold medals in the 400m and 1500m Free. What an incredible feat!
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!
- Having Trouble With Your Freestyle Breath? Try This Simple Hack | SwimVice