This PURPOSE FULL PLAY activity helps develop: “Manatee”, “Treasure Hunter”, and “Flying Fish”.
* This activity will help the student realize that sinking is a challenge, and helps to develop trust and confidence in their buoyancy.
* To achieve full FLYING FISH status, the student must be an independent swimmer, fearless in any depth.
* This is a fun way to begin learning to retrieve toys off the floor of the deep end of the pool.
- ZEISS ZX1 Flow | Christina Jones
- Beloved swim coach in Chandler who died this summer will be honored by district
- Coyote News Swim Team
- Swimming lessons | Sports | Welcome back to University of Nottingham Swim School
- The Great Labour Ward Swim | Southampton Hospitals Charity
- Delaney Schnell – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas