Freediving under the ice in Canada is one of the most unique and beautiful experiences. After gaining experience for a few years while in dive gear, Andrew Ryzebol was ready to face the next challenge to see what the human body is capable of.
This dive was well planned out from a safety perspective and has a lot going on behind the scene hidden from the camera. We would never recommend people try this without first taking an advanced freediving course and gaining cold water experience.
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
- Rommel Pacheco – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Keri-Anne Payne stellar Gold Medal performance over 10km at Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- How to Stay Warm in Freezing Water
- Local MSU swimmer ‘devastated’ by school’s decision to cut the program
- Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim 2020
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach