Freediving under the ice in Canada is one of the most unique and beautiful experiences. After gaining experience for a few years while in dive gear, Andrew Ryzebol was ready to face the next challenge to see what the human body is capable of.
This dive was well planned out from a safety perspective and has a lot going on behind the scene hidden from the camera. We would never recommend people try this without first taking an advanced freediving course and gaining cold water experience.
- Pioneering Rescue Swimmer Sara Faulkner Details Sexual Harassment in the Coast Guard
- How Does A Masters Swimmers Do A Comeback For a PR? | Swimmer Strength
- Inside Look | Swimming With the Manatees in Crystal River, Florida
- Fastest Swims of All Time | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Championships Record | Nicholas Santos | #FINAHangzhou2018 | 50m Butterfly
- Lapland town of Salla highlights climate crisis with 2032 Olympics campaign
- Experts Question Florida Bid To Host 2021 Summer Olympics: ‘Mind-Bogglingly Stupid’
- Cold Comforts of Winter Swimming Continue in Ireland