This eight-year-old girl from Israel has an unusual swimming buddy an eleven-foot long python. The serpent even has a name Belle named after Belle from Beauty and the Beast, as the snake’s yellow color resembles Belle’s yellow ball gown.
The girl says her playmate has been good company during the COVID-19 lockdown.
“It helps me pass the time because I really like to hang out with snakes and I help them to be happy in times of coronavirus.”
The girl used to swim with her pet snake in the bathtub when she was little, and her mother says it’s no surprise the two now swim together in a pool, as both of them have grown bigger.
- Are the 2021 Tokyo Olympics Canceled? | MySwimPro
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner