This eight-year-old girl from Israel has an unusual swimming buddy an eleven-foot long python. The serpent even has a name Belle named after Belle from Beauty and the Beast, as the snake’s yellow color resembles Belle’s yellow ball gown.
The girl says her playmate has been good company during the COVID-19 lockdown.
“It helps me pass the time because I really like to hang out with snakes and I help them to be happy in times of coronavirus.”
The girl used to swim with her pet snake in the bathtub when she was little, and her mother says it’s no surprise the two now swim together in a pool, as both of them have grown bigger.
- Heroes recognized for saving swimmer’s life at Roger Carter Community Center
- Boy pulled from swimming pool in critical condition
- How To Sprint Freestyle Faster | Front Crawl Swimming Speed Tips | Global Triathlon Network
- Daniel Gyurta wins back to back Gold in Rome 2009 and Barcelona 2013 | FINA World Championships
- Top 10 Water Polo Matches at the Olympics | Top Moments
- Jahir Ocampo – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Coast Guard rescue swimmer recounts saving 3 sailors
- ILS Reschedules World Conference on Drowning Prevention (WCDP) 2021 to 2023