Helen Yee is the Founder of Eyes On The Game and is one half of The Schmozone Podcast.
“Every week Dave ‘The Schmo’ Schmulenson and Helen Yee bring you the latest from MMA and combat sports from the world’s fight capital, Las Vegas. A behind the scenes look at covering sports through hustle and heart.”
How did you create your own sports show?
Take us back to growing up in Southern California swimming competitively.
Having parents that put too much pressure on her as a young age grouper.
Growing up swimming with Cody Miller, Cindy Tran, Coach Laurel Hill, and more.
Making a comeback! Goal is to make Olympic Trials in 2024 in the 50 Free.
And much more!
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner
- Periodization? Rest Week? What? | Ask A Coach | Mind Right Endurance
- Body of 14-Year-Old Missing Swimmer Found in Lake
- Nets to Protect Swimmers in South Africa Are Killing Sharks | Money Talks
- Teenager Drowns While Swimming With Friends at a Popular Sydney Spot
- Serbia: Orthodox athletes celebrate Epiphany with winter swim in Belgrade
- Russia’s Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy waters