Helen Yee is the Founder of Eyes On The Game and is one half of The Schmozone Podcast.
“Every week Dave ‘The Schmo’ Schmulenson and Helen Yee bring you the latest from MMA and combat sports from the world’s fight capital, Las Vegas. A behind the scenes look at covering sports through hustle and heart.”
How did you create your own sports show?
Take us back to growing up in Southern California swimming competitively.
Having parents that put too much pressure on her as a young age grouper.
Growing up swimming with Cody Miller, Cindy Tran, Coach Laurel Hill, and more.
Making a comeback! Goal is to make Olympic Trials in 2024 in the 50 Free.
And much more!
- How I Went From Crappy Swimmer to Swimming 10km
- How To Start Swimming After A Break | Returning To Water After A Layoff | Global Triathlon Network
- How Do I Maintain Streamlining Without Breaking Down for Long Distance Freestyle Swimming? | SwimVice
- The Best Gym Exercises For Swimmers | The Apollo Athletic
- Swim clubs want province to lift restrictions, so swimming lessons can resume
- I Tried to Swim a Marathon with No Training
- Kylie Masse breaks the oldest World Record at Budapest 2017! | FINA World Championships
- Dramatic Rescue: Rescue Swimmers Brave Pounding Surf and Cliffs to Pull Man to Safety in Presidio