During this time of global anxiety, London-based production company, Cheekyfire, wanted to share more stories around mental health and the tools people use to find calm. All in the hope it might help others to find theirs.
In this latest film, Balance, we meet Arnaud, a freediver, long-time friend and inspiration. He uses freediving to find balance and calm his mind.
“When I’m facing a corporate world that’s made of constant tensions, I’ve always felt that I needed something to ground me. Freediving gives me the balance that I so desperately need. It peels everything down to the essence, all the noise in the background just disappears,” he says.See Creative Boom
- Are the 2021 Tokyo Olympics Canceled? | MySwimPro
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner