During this time of global anxiety, London-based production company, Cheekyfire, wanted to share more stories around mental health and the tools people use to find calm. All in the hope it might help others to find theirs.
In this latest film, Balance, we meet Arnaud, a freediver, long-time friend and inspiration. He uses freediving to find balance and calm his mind.
“When I’m facing a corporate world that’s made of constant tensions, I’ve always felt that I needed something to ground me. Freediving gives me the balance that I so desperately need. It peels everything down to the essence, all the noise in the background just disappears,” he says.See Creative Boom
- What its like to swim at the Brighton Baths
- Drone footage captures swimmers, sharks and salmon interacting at Australia’s Bondi Beach
- Representing Your Name // with Olympic Water Polo Player Maggie Steffens
- 🔥 Vladimir Morozov wins Gold in a dominant fashion at Istanbul 2012! 🔥 | FINA World Championships
- Heroes recognized for saving swimmer’s life at Roger Carter Community Center
- Boy pulled from swimming pool in critical condition
- How To Sprint Freestyle Faster | Front Crawl Swimming Speed Tips | Global Triathlon Network
- Daniel Gyurta wins back to back Gold in Rome 2009 and Barcelona 2013 | FINA World Championships