You couldn’t make it up.
Being a paradiver, he decided to help out, so without hesitation he cast himself out of the wheelchair and into the water to aid the effort to rescue the stricken swimmer.
He began by shouting some instructions to the two people in the water, but when it became clear that it wasn’t going to work, he undressed himself and diving into the Black Sea.
Incidentally, Mr Vankov is Russia’s first certified paradiver and swims and dives for a living.Read Lad Bible
- Pioneering Rescue Swimmer Sara Faulkner Details Sexual Harassment in the Coast Guard
- How Does A Masters Swimmers Do A Comeback For a PR? | Swimmer Strength
- Inside Look | Swimming With the Manatees in Crystal River, Florida
- Fastest Swims of All Time | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Championships Record | Nicholas Santos | #FINAHangzhou2018 | 50m Butterfly
- Lapland town of Salla highlights climate crisis with 2032 Olympics campaign
- Experts Question Florida Bid To Host 2021 Summer Olympics: ‘Mind-Bogglingly Stupid’
- Cold Comforts of Winter Swimming Continue in Ireland