This week’s video from Propulsion Swimming is a butterfly tutorial on a drill called Biondi. This swim drill is a fun and effective way to learn the butterfly swimming technique and one of the best butterfly drills for competitive swimmers.
Biondi is a butterfly drill named after American swimmer, 11-time Olympic medallist and former world record holder, Matt Biondi.
Anchoring your forearms is one of the main aims of swimming butterfly. This improves your fly technique and gets you to know how to enhance your powerful butterfly swimming.
As well as the arm pull, the butterfly kick is also very important. Having a strong dolphin kick and a good dolphin kick technique will help greatly with your butterfly swimming and will improve your butterfly technique very quickly.
- ZEISS ZX1 Flow | Christina Jones
- Beloved swim coach in Chandler who died this summer will be honored by district
- Coyote News Swim Team
- Swimming lessons | Sports | Welcome back to University of Nottingham Swim School
- The Great Labour Ward Swim | Southampton Hospitals Charity
- Delaney Schnell – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas