This week’s video from Propulsion Swimming is a butterfly tutorial on a drill called Biondi. This swim drill is a fun and effective way to learn the butterfly swimming technique and one of the best butterfly drills for competitive swimmers.
Biondi is a butterfly drill named after American swimmer, 11-time Olympic medallist and former world record holder, Matt Biondi.
Anchoring your forearms is one of the main aims of swimming butterfly. This improves your fly technique and gets you to know how to enhance your powerful butterfly swimming.
As well as the arm pull, the butterfly kick is also very important. Having a strong dolphin kick and a good dolphin kick technique will help greatly with your butterfly swimming and will improve your butterfly technique very quickly.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack