Swimming is one of the most vital life skills you can learn. Having swimming lessons help to teach people how to swim, learn the benefits of swimming, and educate kids on pool safety.
The Swim England Learn To Swim Programme is the national syllabus of learning to swim for primary school-aged children. They are split into progressive stages and are designed to help children towards their development of the essential aquatic skills they need, to be confident, competent, and safe in the water.
Each of the learn to swim stage awards have a list of outcomes that need to be completed to gain each certificate and badge. These can be achieved by having group swimming lessons or private swimming lessons with a swim instructor at your local swimming pool.
In this video, we at Propulsion Swimming will look at the outcomes that are needed to achieve the Learn To Swim Stage 1 award.
- Teenager Drowns While Swimming With Friends at a Popular Sydney Spot
- Serbia: Orthodox athletes celebrate Epiphany with winter swim in Belgrade
- Russia’s Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy waters
- Boys Swim Season Restarts
- The Woman Swimming in Frozen Lakes For Lockdown Exercise | This Morning
- Klete Keller: why did an Olympic champion invade the US Capitol?
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others