Swimming is one of the most vital life skills you can learn. Having swimming lessons help to teach people how to swim, learn the benefits of swimming, and educate kids on pool safety.
The Swim England Learn To Swim Programme is the national syllabus of learning to swim for primary school-aged children. They are split into progressive stages and are designed to help children towards their development of the essential aquatic skills they need, to be confident, competent, and safe in the water.
Each of the learn to swim stage awards have a list of outcomes that need to be completed to gain each certificate and badge. These can be achieved by having group swimming lessons or private swimming lessons with a swim instructor at your local swimming pool.
In this video, we at Propulsion Swimming will look at the outcomes that are needed to achieve the Learn To Swim Stage 1 award.
- How I Went From Crappy Swimmer to Swimming 10km
- How To Start Swimming After A Break | Returning To Water After A Layoff | Global Triathlon Network
- How Do I Maintain Streamlining Without Breaking Down for Long Distance Freestyle Swimming? | SwimVice
- The Best Gym Exercises For Swimmers | The Apollo Athletic
- Swim clubs want province to lift restrictions, so swimming lessons can resume
- I Tried to Swim a Marathon with No Training
- Kylie Masse breaks the oldest World Record at Budapest 2017! | FINA World Championships
- Dramatic Rescue: Rescue Swimmers Brave Pounding Surf and Cliffs to Pull Man to Safety in Presidio