Gemma Mengual performs a spectacular artistic swimming solo free routine at the 2009 edition of the FINA World Championships in Rome and proudly takes the silver medal. Russia’s Natalia Ishchenko and Italy’s Beatrice Adelizzi take the Gold and Bronze, respectively. Enjoy watching Gemman Mengual’s full performance!
- Russia’s Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy waters
- Boys Swim Season Restarts
- The Woman Swimming in Frozen Lakes For Lockdown Exercise | This Morning
- Klete Keller: why did an Olympic champion invade the US Capitol?
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others
- Steve Parry – ‘Public swimming pools could close without complaints’
- Swimming with the Rarest Alligators in the World | Gatorland Vlogs