If you can’t make it to the pool then you are in for a treat. This complete routine is designed specifically for swimmers and adaptable for everybody. By the end of it, you’re going to be well on your way to improving your sports performance, burning calories, and carving a well-proportioned body.
With this routine your covering twenty exercises full of strength-building movements, followed by dynamic core movements, and completed with full-body athletic movements.
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner
- Periodization? Rest Week? What? | Ask A Coach | Mind Right Endurance