If you can’t make it to the pool then you are in for a treat. This complete routine is designed specifically for swimmers and adaptable for everybody. By the end of it, you’re going to be well on your way to improving your sports performance, burning calories, and carving a well-proportioned body.
With this routine your covering twenty exercises full of strength-building movements, followed by dynamic core movements, and completed with full-body athletic movements.
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
- Rommel Pacheco – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Keri-Anne Payne stellar Gold Medal performance over 10km at Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- How to Stay Warm in Freezing Water
- Local MSU swimmer ‘devastated’ by school’s decision to cut the program
- Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim 2020
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach