This is a must-watch video for the triathlon swimmers who want to improve their swimming.
Unless you have the time to invest into swimming 5 times plus per week and under the supervision of a swim coach then we don’t recommend spending your time using swimming drills in your training.
Except for these two swim drills – front scull and one arm drill with paddles which will give you both a technique and a strength benefit which are well worth the time that you will put into them.
Check out the video as Mark explains both the benefits and how to complete the drills.
For more info head to our website www.worldmultisport.com
- Are the 2021 Tokyo Olympics Canceled? | MySwimPro
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner