This is a must-watch video for the triathlon swimmers who want to improve their swimming.
Unless you have the time to invest into swimming 5 times plus per week and under the supervision of a swim coach then we don’t recommend spending your time using swimming drills in your training.
Except for these two swim drills – front scull and one arm drill with paddles which will give you both a technique and a strength benefit which are well worth the time that you will put into them.
Check out the video as Mark explains both the benefits and how to complete the drills.
For more info head to our website www.worldmultisport.com
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
- Rommel Pacheco – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Keri-Anne Payne stellar Gold Medal performance over 10km at Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- How to Stay Warm in Freezing Water
- Local MSU swimmer ‘devastated’ by school’s decision to cut the program
- Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim 2020
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach