Stonehill is getting its “feet wet” with the addition of women’s swimming to the varsity athletics program.
“We always look for new opportunities for student-athletes – since swimming is a Northeast-10 sport and one we don’t offer one, we wanted to add swimming,” Director of Athletics Dean O’Keefe said.
The addition of the women’s swimming team was announced in September 2019 and with that came the search for a head coach of the team.See Stonehill College Skyhawks
- Are the 2021 Tokyo Olympics Canceled? | MySwimPro
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner