Ginger Huber, silver medallist at the first ever FINA World Championships High Diving event in Barcelona in 2013, talks to us about her 5143D dive. What the code actually means, the technical requirements and body positioning during take-off, barani and entry and the many challenges involved in perfecting this intermediate dive. Find out how this incredible dive got her the Silver Medal!
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim