Disaster declaration after brain-eating amoeba found in water l GMA

0

Josiah McIntyre, 6, died within five days of feeling sick after from the rare but almost always fatal amoeba found in a hose pipe at his home and infects the body through the nose. READ MORE: https://abcn.ws/3joGvyR

About Author

Production engineer and certified swim coach. Full-time IT consultant, spare-time swimming aficionado. 2 sons, 2 daughters and a wife. President of the Faroe Islands Swimming Association. Likes to run :-)

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: