Yes, it is 100% necessary for fast swimming in butterfly to undulating your hips. This allows a swimmer to maximize the use of their pull, by putting them into a stronger position. Also, it allows a swimmer time to get their head out of the water for a breath. All in all how you move your hips counts. Which is why it’s important to keep these tips in mind.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim