From http://www.swimmingpoolsteve.com/page… – Learn about the dangers posed by swimming pool main drains. In recent years new pools are built with anti-entrapment materials and installation standards. There are still many older pools that do not meet these standards and pose the risk of trapping swimmers underwater. Pools should be built with anti-entrapment standards as defined by the Virginia Graeme Baker Act (VGBA). While swimming pools can and should be safe from suction entrapment you should never make the assumption that there is no danger.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim