My Father has been Open Water Swimming at Bray Lake in England for many, many years and always describes that his favourite part is the moment before setting off, when the early morning sun appears just above the trees and the calm water and sounds of nature create a beautiful peaceful moment.
We joined him one September morning to try and capture this feeling in a short piece for a social media promo film for Bray Lake (check out their website here… https://www.braylake.com/ )
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim