The completion of the much anticipated Canterbury Aquatic and Tennis Centre is only weeks away so we took our Year 12 students for a sneak peek viewing of the construction, and to experience standing in the empty 10-lane 50m pool. Very soon they will return for a pool party as the first swimmers to go in the completed full pool!
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim