Hurricane Sally didn’t just bring massive floods and downed power lines to the Gulf Coast — it also left a few natural dangers in its wake. Tina Bennett, who lives in Gulf Shores, Alabama, shared video with CBS affiliate WKRG of a giant alligator swimming through the waters surging outside her residence after Sally made landfall on Wednesday.
“Oh my god, this is outside of our window!” Bennett can be heard saying in the video. “It is a 10 or 12-foot alligator!”See CBS News
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim