In this far-fetched year some teams have had to put a pause on fans.
With the help of some parents, Farmington girls swimming and diving head coach Jen Marshall surprised the team at their first virtual meet.
They put up pictures of their families and also their dogs.
It brings a sense of normalcy for the student-athletes and it motivates them in the pool.See Kare 11
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
- Rommel Pacheco – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Keri-Anne Payne stellar Gold Medal performance over 10km at Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- How to Stay Warm in Freezing Water
- Local MSU swimmer ‘devastated’ by school’s decision to cut the program
- Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim 2020
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach