In this far-fetched year some teams have had to put a pause on fans.
With the help of some parents, Farmington girls swimming and diving head coach Jen Marshall surprised the team at their first virtual meet.
They put up pictures of their families and also their dogs.
It brings a sense of normalcy for the student-athletes and it motivates them in the pool.See Kare 11
- Double Amputee Paralympian Gets Accosted by Angry Woman for Parking in Handicap Lane
- Swimmer drowns in Lekeleke Bay on Hawaii Island
- Ukrainians celebrate Epiphany with icy water dips
- Swim Brothers Teaching Multicultural Communities How to Stay Safe in the Surf
- Lessons From Legends: The Development of Simone Manuel, Coach Allison Beebe
- Guy Crashes Drone Off Canadian Coast, Freediving YouTuber Helps Him Find It
- How Ranomi Kromowidjojo Prepares Mentally for the Biggest Moments | Inside With Brett Hawke
- Meet Kyiv’s Polar Bear Swimmers