Olympian and swimming champ Ryan Lochte details some of his most serious, and seriously funny, injuries, from being tackled by a fan to simply jumping in the pool. Plus, hear how brushing his teeth may have had an impact on McDonald’s bottom line.
This show was recorded in accordance with CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines. All crew tested negative before the production.
- Matt Richards Interview | Training in Lockdown, Shifting Goals and YouTube | Propulsion Swimming
- Butterfly Kick Underwater With Arms Above the Head | Analysis Swim
- Michael Klim Swim Training w/ Tai Budda Graham
- Swimmer Ryan Stramrood nominated for coveted international award
- GoPro Found After 6 Years at the Bottom of Honolulu Ocean Returned to Owner
- Double Amputee Paralympian Gets Accosted by Angry Woman for Parking in Handicap Lane
- Swimmer drowns in Lekeleke Bay on Hawaii Island
- Ukrainians celebrate Epiphany with icy water dips