Olympian and swimming champ Ryan Lochte details some of his most serious, and seriously funny, injuries, from being tackled by a fan to simply jumping in the pool. Plus, hear how brushing his teeth may have had an impact on McDonald’s bottom line.
This show was recorded in accordance with CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines. All crew tested negative before the production.
- Keri-Anne Payne stellar Gold Medal performance over 10km at Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- How to Stay Warm in Freezing Water
- Local MSU swimmer ‘devastated’ by school’s decision to cut the program
- Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim 2020
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach
- Tokyo opens 15,000-seat Olympic aquatics centre
- Etiene Medeiros 🆚 Katinka Hosszu at Windsor 2016 🏊♀️ 🏁 | FINA World Championships
- What its like to swim at the Brighton Baths