Ryan Lochte started swimming at a young age, but says he wasn’t a naturally talented phenom. In fact, as a young swimmer, he spent more time trying to get out of practice than he did swimming. But one loss changed it all, Lochte turned a corner and became dedicated to his craft. That didn’t mean that swimming consumed him, Lochte discusses the sport/life balance that his father instilled in him, and that he still implements to this day. And Steve Lochte recounts the moment his son decided he would never lose another race.
This show was recorded in accordance with CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines. All crew tested negative before the production.
- ZEISS ZX1 Flow | Christina Jones
- Beloved swim coach in Chandler who died this summer will be honored by district
- Coyote News Swim Team
- Swimming lessons | Sports | Welcome back to University of Nottingham Swim School
- The Great Labour Ward Swim | Southampton Hospitals Charity
- Delaney Schnell – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas