Ryan Lochte started swimming at a young age, but says he wasn’t a naturally talented phenom. In fact, as a young swimmer, he spent more time trying to get out of practice than he did swimming. But one loss changed it all, Lochte turned a corner and became dedicated to his craft. That didn’t mean that swimming consumed him, Lochte discusses the sport/life balance that his father instilled in him, and that he still implements to this day. And Steve Lochte recounts the moment his son decided he would never lose another race.
This show was recorded in accordance with CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines. All crew tested negative before the production.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack