Swimmer and Olympian Ryan Lochte grew up inspired by fellow Olympic swimmer Pablo Morales. The 1984 Gold Medalist was Lochte’s goal: break a world record while winning Olympic gold. Lochte tearfully recalls the moment his goal came true, and his father, who was also his coach, finally declared him “great.” Steve Lochte recounts the moment his son reached that goal.
This show was recorded in accordance with CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines. All crew tested negative before the production.
- How I Went From Crappy Swimmer to Swimming 10km
- How To Start Swimming After A Break | Returning To Water After A Layoff | Global Triathlon Network
- How Do I Maintain Streamlining Without Breaking Down for Long Distance Freestyle Swimming? | SwimVice
- The Best Gym Exercises For Swimmers | The Apollo Athletic
- Swim clubs want province to lift restrictions, so swimming lessons can resume
- I Tried to Swim a Marathon with No Training
- Kylie Masse breaks the oldest World Record at Budapest 2017! | FINA World Championships
- Dramatic Rescue: Rescue Swimmers Brave Pounding Surf and Cliffs to Pull Man to Safety in Presidio