Swimmer and Olympian Ryan Lochte grew up inspired by fellow Olympic swimmer Pablo Morales. The 1984 Gold Medalist was Lochte’s goal: break a world record while winning Olympic gold. Lochte tearfully recalls the moment his goal came true, and his father, who was also his coach, finally declared him “great.” Steve Lochte recounts the moment his son reached that goal.
This show was recorded in accordance with CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines. All crew tested negative before the production.
- Russia’s Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy waters
- Boys Swim Season Restarts
- The Woman Swimming in Frozen Lakes For Lockdown Exercise | This Morning
- Klete Keller: why did an Olympic champion invade the US Capitol?
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others
- Steve Parry – ‘Public swimming pools could close without complaints’
- Swimming with the Rarest Alligators in the World | Gatorland Vlogs