Olympian and swimmer Ryan Lochte talks about his relationship with former teammate, competitor, and friend, Michael Phelps. Lochte recalls how he and Phelps would push each other to be better, and created an historic moment in swimming. Plus, Lochte recalls how Phelps, the most decorated swimmer of all time, helped him when he was struggling after the 2016 Olympics.
This show was recorded in accordance with CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines. All crew tested negative before the production.
- The Invisible Threat Orcas Face In Norway
- Olympians Who Are “One In A Thousand”
- Caeleb Dressel | Dive and Glide Challenge | Propulsion Swimming
- Improve your Breaststroke Technique feat. Breeja Larson | Olympians’ Tips
- Florent Manaudou’s World Record at Doha 2014 | FINA World Championships
- How Ginger Huber won her Silver Medal at Barcelona 2013 | Technical Talks
- Disaster declaration after brain-eating amoeba found in water l GMA
- Texas child dies from brain-eating amoeba, water testing underway