Olympian and swimmer Ryan Lochte talks about his relationship with former teammate, competitor, and friend, Michael Phelps. Lochte recalls how he and Phelps would push each other to be better, and created an historic moment in swimming. Plus, Lochte recalls how Phelps, the most decorated swimmer of all time, helped him when he was struggling after the 2016 Olympics.
This show was recorded in accordance with CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines. All crew tested negative before the production.
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack
- Federal charges for Olympic gold medalist Klete Keller following US Capitol riot
- Ultimate Underwater Flip Challenge | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Olympic gold medalist swimmer Klete Keller among Trump supporters that stormed U.S. Capitol
- Manatee found with ‘TRUMP’ scrawled on its back in Florida
- Freestyle Swimming Technique – How to Breathe | The Race Club