Join Mike Murray and the Head Coach of Cardinal Aquatics & General Chair of Kentucky Swimming LSC, Amy Albiero, as they discuss strategies and tips for building a coaching staff and implementing a winning team culture. Mike & Amy will also speak about their unique family involvement with their teams and the challenges of coaching your own children.
Coach Albiero also talks about her unique beginnings in the swim-business world and tips for young coaches building their career. Young coaches and new coaches can’t afford to miss this episode.
- Pioneering Rescue Swimmer Sara Faulkner Details Sexual Harassment in the Coast Guard
- How Does A Masters Swimmers Do A Comeback For a PR? | Swimmer Strength
- Inside Look | Swimming With the Manatees in Crystal River, Florida
- Fastest Swims of All Time | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Championships Record | Nicholas Santos | #FINAHangzhou2018 | 50m Butterfly
- Lapland town of Salla highlights climate crisis with 2032 Olympics campaign
- Experts Question Florida Bid To Host 2021 Summer Olympics: ‘Mind-Bogglingly Stupid’
- Cold Comforts of Winter Swimming Continue in Ireland