A man on an inflatable dolphin flew over swimmers in a water park’s wave machine in northern China.
The funny video, shot in the city of Xianyang in Shaanxi Province on August 10, shows the wave pushing an inflatable dolphin with a man on it over the heads of a group of tourists in the water at Lewa City 88C Spring Water World.
- Lapland town of Salla highlights climate crisis with 2032 Olympics campaign
- Experts Question Florida Bid To Host 2021 Summer Olympics: ‘Mind-Bogglingly Stupid’
- Cold Comforts of Winter Swimming Continue in Ireland
- World Record – Amanda Beard 🇺🇸 | #FINABarcelona2003
- Fast Freestyle Swimming Technique – Best Head Position Comparison
- World Record – Team Australia | #FINAShanghai2006 | 4x100m Medley Relay
- Paul Nelson Aquatic Center Pool Reopens to Public After COVID-19 Outbreak
- World Record – Markus Rogan vs. Ryan Lochte | Manchester 2008 | 200m Backstroke