Two brothers drowned in Lake Spanaway on Sunday afternoon.
According to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Office, the brothers, 14 and 15 years old, were in the roped-off swim area using a small floatie. Officers were told that the pair were not strong swimmers.
One brother started having trouble swimming, according to officers. The other brother tried calling for help when they both disappeared.
One brother was found within five minutes of going under, while the other was found about 30 minutes later.
Read more: https://www.king5.com/article/news/lo…
- We Tried to Become Olympic Divers in 1 Hour
- Tokyo Olympics CEO suggests relaxed entry rules for athletes
- Tokyo Olympics’ Biggest Coronavirus Challenge Could Be Team USA
- Flynny’s Northern Arena and Banana Boat New Zealand Ocean Swim Series Challenge
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard