Bilateral breathing sounds like the perfect style of breathing for swimming freestyle. We often talk about its benefits here at GTN, but we also understand its negative aspects too. With that in mind, Heather here to look at both sides of the debate, so you can decide whether you should breathe bilaterally.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim