Park Tae-hwan is an Olympic gold and silver medalist in the 400m and 200m freestyle. To me, he has the most technically perfect stroke that I’ve seen and being ‘only’ 6’0″ he’s had to make up for his lack of height with incredible technique.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim