Watch some of the pictures and videos I took four years ago after Joseph Schooling wrote a huge chapter for the history of Sports in Singapore. Joseph won the gold medal in the 100 Butterfly at the 2016 Rio Olympics in an amazing race that had three swimmers tie for second place.
The image of Joseph Schooling holding the Singaporean Flag and having Michael Phelps (Best Olympic athlete in history), Chad Le Clos (the one that beat Michael Phelps first) and Lazlo Cseh (one of the best in the history of swimming) is one that has amazing meaning and history of swimming and the Olympic Sports.
I feel privileged to have coached Joseph for many years and that I was able to witness first hand such a “Moment In Time”. I was not his primary coach at the Games, Eddie Reese (University of Texas) was his coach at that time and I don’t want to take credit for his medal, I just want to share these images that I found a couple of days ago in one of my drives. Enjoy!
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming