A 15-year-old was electrocuted after he accidentally touched wires from an interior light at a motel swimming pool over the weekend, Harris County Precinct 4 said.
Officials told ABC13 this happened Saturday at the North Villa Inn at 16510 North Freeway.
According to authorities, someone removed a pool interior light, exposing the wires. While the teen, identified as Khaleel Marcos Reynolds, was swimming, he touched the wires.
Emergency crews were called to the motel. Reynolds was rushed to the hospital, where he later died.See ABC13
- The world’s deepest diving pool in Poland – BBC News
- Measuring marathon swim route distance: Danube River example
- Most magic tricks underwater – Guinness World Records
- Para Swimmers Share Their Story of Inclusion and Success Through the Help of Their Coaches
- Swim Australia Swim Safer Week with Ambassador Jade
- ISL 2020 Review | This Is The Future Of Swimming | Propulsion Swimming
- Winter Swimming – Key Things You Need to Know About the Joys of Cold Water Swims
- How We Got To The Deepest Part Of The Ocean – Guinness World Records