A 15-year-old was electrocuted after he accidentally touched wires from an interior light at a motel swimming pool over the weekend, Harris County Precinct 4 said.
Officials told ABC13 this happened Saturday at the North Villa Inn at 16510 North Freeway.
According to authorities, someone removed a pool interior light, exposing the wires. While the teen, identified as Khaleel Marcos Reynolds, was swimming, he touched the wires.
Emergency crews were called to the motel. Reynolds was rushed to the hospital, where he later died.See ABC13
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Yannick Agnel
- ISL 2020 season 2 in Budapest
- Society Showcase – Swimming & Waterpolo | Leeds University Union
- Day in the Life of a Professional Swimmer | Michael Gunning Vlogs