In this week’s episode of the Propulsion Swimming Podcast we discuss the state of British Swimming and the news that 20% of public swimming pools across the UK are set to close without any government funding or support, including the national pool in Sheffield, Ponds Forge. Is there anything further British Swimming or Swim England can be doing to help push the cause forward any more?
We also talk about what procedures are in place at our own local swimming pool and how effectively they are at working, as well as the future of the Propulsion Swimming YouTube channel following the impact of COVID-19 on ourselves!
- Jenny Garrison, North Central Triathlon and Swimming Coach, Discusses Female Role Models
- Tom Daley vs. Chen Aisen | Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Coronavirus: 2021 Island Games in Guernsey are postponed because of pandemic
- Doing My First Ultra Swim // 8km Ocean Swim // Alwyn Uys Vlogs
- U.S. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte discusses why the Spire Institute & Academy is the perfect place to train athletes for success
- Chinese elite swimmer goes from the pool to policing
- Epic Irish Swim | Ocean Swimming With GCN’s Conor Dunne
- Netherlands claim New World Record at Rome 2009 | FINA World Championships