In this week’s episode of the Propulsion Swimming Podcast we discuss the state of British Swimming and the news that 20% of public swimming pools across the UK are set to close without any government funding or support, including the national pool in Sheffield, Ponds Forge. Is there anything further British Swimming or Swim England can be doing to help push the cause forward any more?
We also talk about what procedures are in place at our own local swimming pool and how effectively they are at working, as well as the future of the Propulsion Swimming YouTube channel following the impact of COVID-19 on ourselves!
- Bend Polar Plunge benefiting Special Olympics Oregon goes virtual, offers variety
- Water Safety in New Zealand
- Dara Torres Tells Us How to Keep Kids Active This Winter
- Researching the Biomechanics of Paralympic Swimming
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Ky Hurst
- Things Swimmers Never Say
- Why I’m ice swimming in the Lake District every day in January
- Will Wave Pools Replace Ocean Surfing? | w/ Mick Fanning & Jamie O’Brien