‘Can’t catch my breath’, ‘tight chest’ or ‘my breathing is slowing me down’ are all things elite athletes report as barriers to performance. In this mini-lecture with Dr. John Dickinson, he briefly explores what might cause an athlete to experience these symptoms and how we might go about helping an athlete overcome them.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming