An Aloha man is facing multiple charges including manslaughter after he hit a 13-year-old boy with a boat at Henry Hagg Lake on Friday evening.
Alexis Miranda-Bernal, 21, is charged with second-degree manslaughter, boating under the Influence of intoxicants (BUII) and recklessly endangering another person.
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the collision between the motorboat and swimmer happened in the water around 5 p.m.See Fox 12
- Measuring marathon swim route distance: Danube River example
- Most magic tricks underwater – Guinness World Records
- Para Swimmers Share Their Story of Inclusion and Success Through the Help of Their Coaches
- Swim Australia Swim Safer Week with Ambassador Jade
- ISL 2020 Review | This Is The Future Of Swimming | Propulsion Swimming
- Winter Swimming – Key Things You Need to Know About the Joys of Cold Water Swims
- How We Got To The Deepest Part Of The Ocean – Guinness World Records
- Anna Bader’s INCREDIBLE 20m Final Performance at #FINABarcelona2013 | High Diving