An Aloha man is facing multiple charges including manslaughter after he hit a 13-year-old boy with a boat at Henry Hagg Lake on Friday evening.
Alexis Miranda-Bernal, 21, is charged with second-degree manslaughter, boating under the Influence of intoxicants (BUII) and recklessly endangering another person.
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the collision between the motorboat and swimmer happened in the water around 5 p.m.See Fox 12
- We Tried to Become Olympic Divers in 1 Hour
- Tokyo Olympics CEO suggests relaxed entry rules for athletes
- Tokyo Olympics’ Biggest Coronavirus Challenge Could Be Team USA
- Flynny’s Northern Arena and Banana Boat New Zealand Ocean Swim Series Challenge
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard