Beachgoers formed a human chain to drag a struggling swimmer to safety in a dramatic rescue at Durdle Door.
Witness Emily Foote said: “It was a very traumatic rescue by some very brave members of the public of a swimmer who owes his life to them all.
“It should serve as a warning of the dangers of the sea and tide especially in these winds as so many putting themselves at risk.”Read Bournemouth Echo
- China Breaks Mixed Medley Relay World Record For First Swimming World Record of 2020
- Brendan Cullen preparing for his 2021 English Channel Swim
- “We Are Changing What it Means to be Different” | Ellie Cole | Rising Phoenix | Paralympic Games
- Nina Zhivanevskaya wins Gold for Spain – Championships Record! | FINA World Championships
- Lezak, Bousquet talk about the 4×100 Free Relay from Beijing Olympics
- How Benedict Cumberbatch Learned to Freedive for Jaeger-LeCoultre’s New Short Film
- A Man of Many Talents! Simone Barlaam | Para Swimming | Paralympic Games
- Mother trying to rescue 3 children drowns in North Wildwood, officials say