A group of lifeguards on Long Island reunited Thursday with the swimmer whose life they saved after he suffered a heart attack.
That swimmer, 75-year-old Herb Molander, was doing his daily laps at the Syosset-Woodbury Community Pool in Oyster Bay on July 27, when he suddenly suffered a heart attack.
One of the lifeguards spotted Molander rolling over and making unusual sounds.See ABC7
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile