A group of lifeguards on Long Island reunited Thursday with the swimmer whose life they saved after he suffered a heart attack.
That swimmer, 75-year-old Herb Molander, was doing his daily laps at the Syosset-Woodbury Community Pool in Oyster Bay on July 27, when he suddenly suffered a heart attack.
One of the lifeguards spotted Molander rolling over and making unusual sounds.See ABC7
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack
- Federal charges for Olympic gold medalist Klete Keller following US Capitol riot