Dwyane Wade is one proud son! The NBA veteran wrote a celebratory post honoring his mom, Jolinda Wade, who conquered her lifelong fear of swimming when she got in the pool for her first lesson this week. “For as long as I can remember my mother has said she’s gonna learn how to swim one day. Well today was that day. At 65 years old and after 51 years of not going into pool water. My mother conquered her fear of swimming today. Watching her overcome this fear was so damn Inspiring. I am a proud son,” he gushed.
- World’s deepest diving pool opens in Poland
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!