In this video, I am going to show you how to get the perfect freestyle swimming technique. You will learn 5 essential swimming skills and how to use them while swimming. This is everything you need to know to swim correctly. By following these technique tips, you will make your freestyle swimming fast and smooth.
So what are the 5 Essential swimming skills?
The first is Kicking. I will show you a secret tip, how each swimmer can perform a correct freestyle kick. By using my tip, 100% you will learn to perform kicks correctly. You will find out how football can make you a better swimmer!
Next up is mastering the arm stroke. This is simple to make sure you know how to start and perform the correct freestyle arm stroke. You will get a “cheat code” on how to turn your arm to perform an ideal arm stroke. This will make your freestyle swimming perfect! Also, you will figure out the difference between correct & incorrect arm strokes in swimming technique and why it is similar to running!
Then, I outline a few simple swimming tips for beginner swimmers and triathlon athletes on how to make your swimming much easier and to be able to swim much longer distances. Especially, by performing relaxed arm recovery, you will not get tired while swimming freestyle and will be able to save energy for running and cycling in triathlon competitions.
Finally, I will show you what makes your swimming so heavy, how to fix these mistakes and how this can affect your fitness. “The correct body position” can be achieved by 2 simple steps. After that, your freestyle swimming will be much easier and much faster. (I guarantee results!)
The last swimming skill is the most important! The wrong breathing can ruin the entire swimming technique. I will give you an ultimate guide for breathing. S you will learn how to inhale & exhale correctly, what mistakes you may need to fix, and what is the best timing for breathing in swimming.
By following these 5 important swimming skills, you will be the most skilled person in a swimming pool!
- Tom Daley vs. Chen Aisen | Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Coronavirus: 2021 Island Games in Guernsey are postponed because of pandemic
- Doing My First Ultra Swim // 8km Ocean Swim // Alwyn Uys Vlogs
- U.S. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte discusses why the Spire Institute & Academy is the perfect place to train athletes for success
- Chinese elite swimmer goes from the pool to policing
- Epic Irish Swim | Ocean Swimming With GCN’s Conor Dunne
- Netherlands claim New World Record at Rome 2009 | FINA World Championships
- Announcement of Grand Opening Ceremony of Tokyo Aquatics Centre