The Journey to Tokyo will not be like any athlete had imagined.
For one Virginia swimmer, it’s put him on the other side of the world for the foreseeable future.
Ian Ho traveled to Hong Kong in the early spring and has been there ever since. He hoped to compete for the country in the 2020 Summer Olympics.
As he was gearing up for one of his final meets in Hong Kong before the games, the coronavirus spread across the United States.
“I was in this stage of training where I was ready to, I was ready to compete,” said Ho.See WAVY
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack