Asia Seidt has left a lasting legacy in Lexington.
What she accomplished in the pool during her time at Kentucky may never happen again. She received 21 All-America honors, 15 SEC Championship medals and she holds nine school records.
Unfortunately, COVID-19 put an early end to her storied career, but she has been nominated for the 2020 NCAA Woman of the Year award.
This nomination is just another feather in the cap of the most decorated UK swimmer in school history.See WKYT
- Why Indiana recruit Anna Peplowski returned to swim for Metamora after two years
- The Summit: “Women’s Swimming Team Getting Their ‘Feet Wet'”
- Watch Mack Horton And Ian Thorpe Discuss The Future Of Sport
- Tollcross swimmers resurface amid concern for Glasgow Life properties
- How I Avoid Foot And Calf Cramps While Swimming | Effortless Swimming
- Jonathan Paredes’ Bronze Medal Comeback at Gwangju 2019 | FINA World Championships
- Researchers find virus that causes COVID-19 in Lake Superior beach water
- Unbelievable Lilly King Story | Cody Miller Vlogs