Meet Hamna – an aspiring physiotherapist and competitive swimmer from the Maldives. As a student, Hamna is beginning to focus on her future prospects and career path in sports therapy. However, there are limited opportunities to study sports science in her country.
Undertaking work experience within a sports rehabilitation centre in the Maldives has been very helpful in guiding Hamna to achieve her future goals. It has given her the knowledge necessary to narrow the focus of her studies which will assist her in fulfilling her aspirations.
Reelmedia worked alongside UNICEF to document Hamna’s journey, highlighting the power and value of work experience. Her motivation and drive to overcome educational obstacles, and her passion to pursue her dream is inspiring, and a positive example of overcoming adversity to achieve success.
- We Tried to Become Olympic Divers in 1 Hour
- Tokyo Olympics CEO suggests relaxed entry rules for athletes
- Tokyo Olympics’ Biggest Coronavirus Challenge Could Be Team USA
- Flynny’s Northern Arena and Banana Boat New Zealand Ocean Swim Series Challenge
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard