We know Masters swimmers love to swim fast AND socialize. As a part of our first-ever 2020 Toyota USMS Virtual Championships presented by Swim.com Aug. 12-23, 2020, so we hosted this happy hour to bring in the social part of our event that is missing.
USMS record holder Jeff Commings led a fun conversation with Team USA Olympians past and present Elizabeth Beisel, Ashley Twichell, and Josh Davis. Watch for the fun trivia questions and prizes from Golden Road Brewing, USA Swimming, and USMS.
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!
- Having Trouble With Your Freestyle Breath? Try This Simple Hack | SwimVice