We know Masters swimmers love to swim fast AND socialize. As a part of our first-ever 2020 Toyota USMS Virtual Championships presented by Swim.com Aug. 12-23, 2020, so we hosted this happy hour to bring in the social part of our event that is missing.
USMS record holder Jeff Commings led a fun conversation with Team USA Olympians past and present Elizabeth Beisel, Ashley Twichell, and Josh Davis. Watch for the fun trivia questions and prizes from Golden Road Brewing, USA Swimming, and USMS.
- We Tried to Become Olympic Divers in 1 Hour
- Tokyo Olympics CEO suggests relaxed entry rules for athletes
- Tokyo Olympics’ Biggest Coronavirus Challenge Could Be Team USA
- Flynny’s Northern Arena and Banana Boat New Zealand Ocean Swim Series Challenge
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard