The Coast Guard rescued a man attempting a mile-long swim off of Dauphin Island.
According to USCG, the man tried to swim from the southern tip Pelican Island to the Pelican Island Sandbar about a mile away. His wife called for help after he had not returned after an hour and a half.
A Coast Guard boat went to the area and found the man in the water. He told rescuers he was caught in a current and could not swim out of it.Read FOX10
- Para Swimmers Share Their Story of Inclusion and Success Through the Help of Their Coaches
- Swim Australia Swim Safer Week with Ambassador Jade
- ISL 2020 Review | This Is The Future Of Swimming | Propulsion Swimming
- Winter Swimming – Key Things You Need to Know About the Joys of Cold Water Swims
- How We Got To The Deepest Part Of The Ocean – Guinness World Records
- Anna Bader’s INCREDIBLE 20m Final Performance at #FINABarcelona2013 | High Diving
- Diving Insights – with Jamaica’s Yona Knight-Wisdom | Technical Talks
- Adam Peaty & Kira Toussaint on their new Short Course World Records