Professional swimmers traditionally dedicate a good portion of their time and energy to training. A professional athlete/entertainment industry financial adviser may help you make sense of complicated tax laws related to your profession, whether you are earning money domestically or abroad. Here at Fusion CPA, our team of seasoned accountants may help you with your tax planning by explaining things like a state tax nexus, creating multi-state income tax minimization strategies and charitable contributions strategies, setting up a bill pay service, and showing you itemized deduction strategies specially crafted for professional swimmers.
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!
- Having Trouble With Your Freestyle Breath? Try This Simple Hack | SwimVice