This is a self-critique to my first ever strength program for Cesar Cielo leading up for the 2013 World Championships.
A lot of my programming has changed, but a lot remains the same. Such as incorporating movements at varying velocities during the power cycles, the intense core sets, and the strength endurance work.
Sound training principles for competitive athletes with appropriate communication methods tend to excel the right athletes straight to where they want to go. I must emphasize the word, Competitive. They accept challenges. They don’t take no for an answer. They get the hard work done. Sometimes, it’s that simple.
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner
- Periodization? Rest Week? What? | Ask A Coach | Mind Right Endurance