This is a self-critique to my first ever strength program for Cesar Cielo leading up for the 2013 World Championships.
A lot of my programming has changed, but a lot remains the same. Such as incorporating movements at varying velocities during the power cycles, the intense core sets, and the strength endurance work.
Sound training principles for competitive athletes with appropriate communication methods tend to excel the right athletes straight to where they want to go. I must emphasize the word, Competitive. They accept challenges. They don’t take no for an answer. They get the hard work done. Sometimes, it’s that simple.
- The Invisible Threat Orcas Face In Norway
- Olympians Who Are “One In A Thousand”
- Caeleb Dressel | Dive and Glide Challenge | Propulsion Swimming
- Improve your Breaststroke Technique feat. Breeja Larson | Olympians’ Tips
- Florent Manaudou’s World Record at Doha 2014 | FINA World Championships
- How Ginger Huber won her Silver Medal at Barcelona 2013 | Technical Talks
- Disaster declaration after brain-eating amoeba found in water l GMA
- Texas child dies from brain-eating amoeba, water testing underway