She’s braved mountains, rollercoasters, and ghosts – but today Josie is taking the plunge for her toughest challenge yet. Today Josie is meeting some real baby sharks! SeaLife Brighton were thrilled when one of their sharks recently gave birth to six baby shark pups, and today Josie’s gone down to meet not just them, but the entire family. Let’s just hope mum and dad aren’t hungry!
- Breaststroke – Swim it Correctly | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Save Tribe Swimming
- Swim Across America supports UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals for the 15th year
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives