Today’s epic moment takes you back to 2007 when Seebohm, Jones, Schipper and Lenton swam a perfect 4×100 Medley Relay in front of the home crowd at the FINA World Championships in Melbourne. Team Australia claimed the Gold Medal ahead USA and China and set a new World Record with a time of 3:55.74!
- Dramatic Rescue: Rescue Swimmers Brave Pounding Surf and Cliffs to Pull Man to Safety in Presidio
- Lars Frolander wins Gold in an incredibly close race at Fukuoka 2001 | FINA World Championships
- Olympic swimmer helping dissident Belarus athletes
- Michigan Swimming and Diving | Getting Better Every Day
- ISL 2020 Highlights: Match 1. Day 1.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show