Do you want to swim faster? Here are three tips that will help you speed things up. Swimming fast requires strength, so building strength is essential to improve your speed. On top of that, try to incorporate build up sprints into your swim practices. And finally, practice! You need to sprint to be able to swim fast. Use short sprint intervals for this.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack