Meet Anita Alvarez, USA olympic artistic swimmer who says “the pool is her stage.” Alvarez walks us through what combination of sports makes the perfect artistic swimmer and how breath control is key! Comparing a routine to sprinting a mile and only being able to breathe 10 out of every 30 seconds.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC